A signature fragrance should be immortal and wearable, in any circumstance and at any age. Obviously, with endless aromas available, finding the ideal scent for you for you can be a test. Magnificence counters and online customer facing facades are supplied with the best in class from interminable scent brands, yet how would you realize which will be your new go-to?
Classic fragrances that have been around for ages and stood the trial of time. The notorious scents on our rundown of the best fragrances ever have a faction following for an explanation — their overpowering smells never get old.
- Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum – VIKTOR & ROLF
- Pleasures Eau de Parfum – Estee Lauder
- Black Opium Eau de Parfum – YVES SAINT LAURENT
- Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum – Chanel
- Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Eau de Toilette – Dior
- Bloom Gocce di Fiori Eau de Toilette – Gucci
- White Tea Eau de Toilette – Elizabeth Arden
- Private Blend Tuscan Intense Leather Eau de Parfum – Tom Ford
- For Her Eau de Parfum – Narciso Rodriguez
- La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum – Lancome